The perfect entry point to the world of precision crafting
- Cuts 100 different materials. Everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric.
- Up to 2X faster cutting and writing. Select Fast Mode when you need to make every second count. Switch to Precision Mode to make the most intricate cuts perfectly.
- Double tool holder. Keeps your blade and pen always at hand. Seamlessly shift between cutting a shape and embellishing it with a written note.
- Wireless convenience. Connects to your computer or mobile device via Bluetooth® technology, so you can control your Cricut machine without wires.
- Easy-to-learn Design Space® software. For iOS and Android™ devices, and Windows® and Mac® computers.
- Offline Mode. Download images and projects to take with you and use when you’re offline. Available with the Cricut iOS app.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- 50 ready-to-make projects. Includes a variety of projects that demonstrate everything Cricut Explore machines can do.
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges4. Link the cartridges you already own to your Cricut ID to access your collections instantly.
So many materials. Even more possibilities:
Cricut Explore machines cut a hundred different materials – everything from the most popular craft materials like cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glittery paper, polished foils, and bonded fabric.
Cut the most intricate shapes to perfection:
Versatile fine-point blades enable Cricut machines to cut light- to medium-weight materials quickly and accurately, down to details smaller than a nail decal. And with Cut Smart™ technology, you’ll get the same results cut after cut.
Make your paper projects pop:
Make a beautiful, handcrafted card with a complementary envelope in minutes. Scoring Stylus1 makes easy-to-fold creases in the most popular paper materials with Cricut machines.